Boa 5" Freestyle Frame
Boa 5" Freestyle Frame
Designed in Texas!
The Boa 5" freestyle quadcopter is an X frame design, making flight characteristics evenly balanced on every axis. The frame is extremely durable, while being easy to work on, and was designed for the ultimate in FPV freestyle flying.
EXTREME DURABILITY: The Boa utilizes the same innovative CLS (channel lock system) as the Cobra, which captures its 6mm thick arms at 3 different points with one screw, resulting in an extremely durable frame. The CLS plates are located at the front and rear of the frame, and are not connected to the stack in any way. This results in an extremely rigid frame, with no fear of damaging your stack in hard crashes. The stack is mounted to a 2mm thick carbon fiber mid plate, allowing for space underneath to mount your receiver. The arms are anchored by the CLS plates, which completely eliminates "arm wiggle", even after continuous crashing. The innovative and extremely durable CLS plate system sets the Boa apart from every other freestyle frame currently available, by providing the utmost in durability and ease of maintenance.
EASY MAINTENANCE: Arm changes can be done in 60 seconds! The Boa's innovative CLS plate design also allows for easy maintenance in the event of a broken arm (broken arms are few and far between). To change an arm, simply remove the screw anchoring the arm to the CLS plate, remove the three motor screws, and slide the arm out.
VERSATILE: With compatibility for digital as well as analog out of the box, and room for dual 30x30 or 20x20 stacks, the Boa has plenty of room for any build imaginable. Options for analog or digital TPU parts (included) are available in the drop down menu when selecting frame options.
ROOM FOR LONG RANGE: The top plate features nearly 123mm of usable battery space, allowing for long range batteries to fit without modification (2200mah). The frame allows for use of up to 5.1" props.
SMOOTH FLYING: The X design of the Boa translates into a smooth and balanced flying quadcopter. This is a frame that will make you smile, both during the build and during flight.
- 3K carbon fiber arms (6mm thick)
- 3K carbon fiber mid plate (2mm thick)
- 3K carbon fiber bottom plate (2mm thick)
- 3K carbon fiber top plate (2mm thick)
- Billet machined aluminum CLS Plates (Channel Lock System)
- Beautifully printed TPU parts (antenna mount, RX antenna tube holder, camera mount, DJI air unit cradle is optional)
- 12.9 grade steel screws
- 16x16 motor mounting
- 242mm wheelbase
- Accommodates digital and analog video out of the box (select digital or analog video TPU parts)
- Room for DUAL 30x30 and 20x20 stacks
- Airframe: 124g (including hardware)
- 4 x 6mm 3K carbon fiber arms
- 1 x 2mm 3K carbon fiber mid plate
- 1 x 2mm 3K carbon fiber bottom plate
- 1 x 2mm 3K carbon fiber top plate
- 2 x Billet machined aluminum CLS Plates
- 1 x TPU camera mount
- 1 x TPU antenna mount
- 1 x TPU receiver antenna mount
- 1 x TPU battery pad
- 1 x receiver antenna tube with caps
- 4 x aluminum black textured 30mm standoffs
- 6 x aluminum black textured 20mm standoffs
- 14 x 3x10mm 12.9 grade steel screws
- 8 x 3x16mm 12.9 grade steel screws
- 2 x 5.5mm locknuts
- 2 x 2x6mm camera screws
- 2 x camera screw washers